Lip Fillers Gold Coast
Facts about Lip Fillers
- The shape of the lips and the regions surrounding them are both equally significant areas that need to be taken into account, when considering lip fillers
- Some patients may experience mild swelling and bruising, following the procedure. Be sure to keep reading to find out what techniques Skin Clinic Robina employs to help lessen any such issues
- Lip fillers carefully inserted into the lips and surrounding skin region, improve the size and shape of your lips
- Lip volume diminishes with age and dermal fillers replenish it, creating lips that appear younger once more
- Injecting dermal fillers into the lips requires meticulous precision and all of our doctors and technicians are highly experienced, ensuring results that are attractive and authentic
Lip Enhancement Explained
The lip filler process offered at our Gold Coast clinic involves the insertion of lip fillers into areas of the lip and neighbouring skin to improve, contour, balance out and enlargen the lips. Dermal fillers can also help reduce the appearance of mouth lines by strengthening the structure of the skin. To attain optimal results, the tissue surrounding the lips must also be filled, to create a more natural look. Simply injecting the lips without also boosting the surrounding area, can lead to undesirable aesthetic.
At Skin Clinic Robina, we update the appearance of the lips in such a way that ensures they are in scale with the patient’s face and the upper and lower lips are correctly balanced with each other.
Our Lip Enhancement Procedure
All lip enhancements begin with an initial consultation with one of our doctors, who will explain the procedure to you and discuss what can be realistically accomplished for you. It’s essential that patients understand that the lips they were born with are unable to be fundamentally altered, but rather, can be improved to help create the appearance of younger and more healthier looking lips.
There are a wide variety of different lip fillers available, offering both short and long term enhancement. Each type possesses its own benefits and drawbacks and cater to each individual’s requirements. When injecting lip fillers, we choose to do so using a special type of thin tube known as a cannula, which greatly lessens the degree of swelling and ensures a faster recovery time.
What do visually attractive lips look like?
This is a matter of personal opinion. We speak to you about this during your consultation with us and discuss the particular look you are aiming for and the ways in which we can successfully achieve this for you. When altering an area of a patient’s face such as the lips, it’s important that the change doesn’t affect the overall balance of the face. For those with a petite sized face and delicate facial features, the lips must be sized and shaped accordingly.
Are there any side effects of lip fillers injections?
Immediately following the procedure, your lips will experience some swelling, which can last from as little as a few days or up to a fortnight, in some cases. It should be noted however, that the swelling will have greatly diminished by around day three. Generally, more swelling will occur within the lips themselves, rather than the tissue surrounding them. The type of lip filler utilised can also affect the amount of swelling. Some patients may also develop a slight bruise, from the injection.
Post-injection Best Practices
- Your lips will begin to swell up, the moment the lip filler has been inserted. Ice packs can be applied to alleviate this.
- If possible, refrain from drinking large amounts of water during the first twenty fours after you’ve had the injection, as this too can aid in reducing the severity of the swelling.
- Some patients may experience dry lips, in which case it’s a good idea to use lip balm
- Patients are asked not to apply make up for twelve hours directly following procedure
- It’s recommended that patients don’t partake in any arduous exercise and don’t expose their face to large amounts of UV, for at least 2 days after the filler has been administered
Why choose Skin Clinic Robina to improve the appearance of your lips?
When you have your initial consultation with one of our doctors, they will take all the time necessary to understand the look that you seek to achieve. Each of our doctors have performed countless procedures, producing outstanding results for clients, time and time again.
Contact Skin Clinic Robina
For information concerning the lip filler treatment procedures offered at our Gold Coast clinic, call us today on (07) 5562 1300 or fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.