Laser Pigmentation Removal Gold Coast
PicoWay is the latest and most advanced laser solution for benign pigmentation such as freckles, age spots, legions, Nevus of Ota, Café-au-Lait and more. It uses the shortest picosecond laser available, to shatter the pigment into tiny particles. It can be used on any skin type and tone; from very light to very dark.
Why choose PicoWay for the treatment of pigmentation?
- Effective on all skin types and tones.
- Better Results in fewer treatments.
- Less discomfort than heat-based laser treatments.
How PicoWay works on pigmentation
- During your first visit, your skin’s reaction to the laser will be tested to determine how to treat it effectively.
- During the treatment the PicoWay hand-piece delivers laser light targeted at unwanted pigment in ultrashort picosecond pulses, ensuring that the pigmentation is effectively treated, while transferring minimal heat into the skin.
- These pulses shatter the pigment which is then naturally removed from the body.
Frequently asked questions
How many PicoWay treatments will I require?
The effectiveness of the treatment depends on the location, depth, size and type of pigmentation. Some lesions will require more treatments than others and some may only need one treatment.
What should I expect?
During your first visit, we will do a test patch before completing a full treatment. Immediately after, a cold compress may be applied. You will be advised of complete aftercare following your treatment.
Does PicoWay treatment hurt?
Depending on the depth, size and location of the pigmented lesions, patients may feel some discomfort. PicoWay’s pulses are extremely quick, meaning you should only experience minimal discomfort throughout the procedure.
Are PicoWay treatments safe?
Yes. PicoWay treatments target pigmentation while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. After treatments, patients may experience temporary discolouration around the treatment site.
Will there be any downtime?
Each treatment typically lasts for less than 20 minutes with minimal downtime, if any at all.
Resolve is a new fractional treatment capability on the advanced PicoWay laser device for the treatment of a range of pigmented lesions, skin irregularities and the signs of ageing.
The PicoWay Resolve difference:
- Effective on all pigmentation
- Results visible in just a few treatments
- Less discomfort, minimum to no downtime
Contact Skin Clinic Robina
Call 5562 1300 now for a complimentary consultation.